Collaborate with peers and discuss the topic(s) important to you. Based on past Technical Information Manager (TIM) Forums we are offering a series of six topics (discussed in 15 minutes each):
- Metrics and Bench-marking
- Content Reuse and Metadata
- Building a business case for technical information
- Equipping tech writers for success (training and job tools)
- Review and collaboration
- Legacy data strategies and options
For each session we will provide talking points from past TIM Forums. Then it’s your turn to share your insights with others and discuss what works ans what doesn’t. At the end of every 15-minute session we’ll have a door prize for the person with the most valuable insight. Attend as many sessions as you want.